2022 Allen County 4-H Camp
Mark your calendars now the dates for 2022 are June 26 - June 30.
If you wish to do an online registration click HERE. Payments are not taken online, but your spot for camp is reserved as long as we receive payment before June 10th. You may mail your payment to our address or drop it off at the office. You will also need to turn in your health forms at that time.
What is 4-H Camp?
- It's youth challenging themselves on a high ropes course, braiding a friendship bracelet, swimming in a lake, learning a line dance, and becoming lifelong friends with their cabinmates.
- It's counselors leading a nature hike, knowing the words to all the songs, creating the best skits at campfire, and making a homesick camper smile.
- It's 4-H professionals training teen counselors, recruiting adult volunteers, purchasing supplies, and setting the stage for a camper's memory of the best week of the summer.
- It's camping facilities featuring hands-on outdoor education, adventure, and challenges that develop leadership, citizenship, and life skills in young people.
- Here's what Ohio 4-H Campers had to say after their camping experiences in 2019:
- 96% either agreed or strongly agreed that they had someone to look up to at camp
- 97% said they made a new friend at camp
- 94% indicated that they learned something new
- 97% said they will recommend camp to their friends
- 98% want to return to camp next year